TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Manaam Building 20-129
Tel: +960 3334455, Email: email@example.com
Customer Service Hotline: 7338472
Our product pricing is in Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR) and you will be billed in this currency.
Our services are targeted to customers residing in Maldives. We DO NOT ship products to other countries.
Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our App may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error, shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
In case order is placed for an item with incorrect price,we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you wish so.
All prices on this App are subject to change without notice.
All prices are inclusive of the current Goods and Service Tax levied by Maldives Inland Revenue Authority (MIRA).
Price on our App and that of retail outlets may vary.
Our App has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.Whenever you change or access your account information, will be accessed via a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We have the following payment methods available in the App.
2. Bank of Maldives (BML)Payment Gateway
3. Maldives Islamic Bank (MIB)Payment
CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD INFORMATION
Your credit / Debit card payments are processed by BML,MIB and M-Faisaa Secure Payment Gateway. We do not collect or store any information regarding your credit / Debit card.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of failure by you to protect your account information. Please do not share your username and password with anyone, and keep your account details confidential at all times.
It is recommended that customer retains a copy of transaction details for records.
We use this information to fulfill your request and enquiries; resolve errors and troubleshoot; enhance your shopping experience, update you on our product, services and offers; security and legal reasons.
We assure strict security measures are in place to protect your personal information from loss, or unauthorized use or disclosure, copying, or modification. We protect your data by using encryption techniques and we use other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. For payment processing,we use the Maldives Payment Gateway of Bank of Maldives Plc, Maldives Islamic Bank and Ooredoo M-Faisaa to which you will be re-directed from our App once you are ready to make the payment and we will not be able to see, capture or store your card details and any other information you may enter at the Maldives Payment Gateway.
This policy sets out details of the delivery service we provide for your online purchases. If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact us on our Delivery Hotline 3334455, 7338472
WHERE WE DELIVER
- We provide free delivery service to all addresses within Male’ and Hulhumale’ City.
- In addition, we do delivery of goods up to Jetty/boat. Note that we do not engage in loading goods to boat.
- In cases where the goods are requested to be delivered to a vessel, details should be filled in ‘Delivery address’ fields provided at check out.
- Online Order pick-up option is NOT available during this time.
HOW AND WHEN WE DELIVER
- Deliveries are carried out within 48 hours of purchase.
- All deliveries are carried out between 9.00am to 9.00pm Saturday to Thursday.
- Orders received on a Friday or public holiday; delivery will be processed on the following business day.
- Delivery timings are subject to change depending on the items and the working hours. In such cases, recipient would be notified.
- During this period, packages will be delivered to ground floor.
- Our staff will not enter any building under any circumstances.
- SIMDI Group will not be responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- All deliveries will be made in accordance to the safety & precautionary measures advised by HPA.
ACCEPTANCE OF DELIVERY
- No delivery notes will require signatures and should be acknowledged via sms, viber or email.
- Before goods are dispatched, delivery personal shall contact the specified recipient via a phone call to re-confirm the address and availability of the recipient at the delivery address.
- SIMDI Group shall not be responsible for the damage or loss of any product once delivery has been confirmed either by the original recipient or by a third-party recipient (nominee by the original recipient).
RETURN, REFUND POLICIES
- No returns will be offered on Items that have been delivered without any damages or defects.
- If the product is wrongfully delivered (different SKU instead of the SKU mentioned in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect, then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order against the return of the product subject to the fact of such defect being established.
- To report damage in transit please get in touch with our customer care within 48 hours of delivery (Customer Care Number/Viber/email will be provided)
- Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
- Refunds will be made (i) within 3 working days from the date of receipt of returned goods in the greater Male’ region and if the order is already shipped to any islands outside of the Greater Male region (ii) with the next available transfer of Ferry/Vessel or Flight.
- No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete delivery address, there are failed delivery attempts by our delivery agent and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, eg: Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
- All costs of return need to be borne by the purchaser if item is delivered outside the Greater Male region (Male’, Hulhumale)
- Placed orders CANNOT be cancelled by the customer.
- It is NOT possible to request to cancel part of your order. We recommend you inform us to cancel the entire order and re-purchase required quantity to simplify the transaction.
- There are circumstances when the company might have to cancel a particular order.
- Your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify our final acceptance of your order and SIMDI Online reserves the right at any time after the receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- Although our online stock inventory is programmed to update automatically, SIMDI ONLINE reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, to inform you via telephone or email or mobile text or Viber about a shortfall in the quantity you ordered of any item. In all such cases, we have the right to either supply you less than the quantity you ordered or cancel your order with prior notice to you.